Thursday, November 6, 2008

untitled

There is a second bathroom being installed into the home I live in. It's a good thing, as there are six people living here, myself included, and we've been sharing one bathroom for the last six months or so. It's noisy as hell, but should be completed within the week so I am quite content to endure.

I've a visual metaphor for my poetry writing. they consist of feelings/thought/emotions that I am currently experiencing that I express in words but the mental image I have is small, or sometimes large sections of a shell sluffed off in a reverent manner to be placed on a shelf and picked up and studied and analyzed at times, by myself and others. I don't know where this imagery came from but sometimes that's the best kind.

In someways it feels like I live to serve those in my life with affection, laughter and good times, albeit sometimes it feels like I fail miserably, but still I enjoy my efforts.

No comments:

Search This Blog, For Crap You Thought You Saw, But Couldn't Find