Friday, November 14, 2008

I sit and hope.

I look at my life and wonder how I got here at times. I love the randomness interaction of life that creates wonderful situations that could never have been planned in advance. The whole living in Utah, who I've become friends with, my social activities and all around what I've done with the last year of my life. if you had asked me two and a half years ago what my life would have been like now, I'd have just been totally guessless, shrugged and said, "meh" I feel things right now that I don't feel comfortable expressing openly on the interwebs and it's a bit of a struggle because I really hate that feeling. I strive to be open with everyone in my life, but something has me holding back and it's frustrating and definitely a sign of change to come, cause we're not having it!

I feel sad about my lack of inspiration. I haven't written a poem in nine months or more, I've worked a little bit on a story outline I like a lot, but nothing has really come to me, and believe me, I've been looking. Ah well, I think that might be a tangental product of the change I was referring to earlier. Good day

1 comment:

a said...

Hey.
I hope things go well for you.

I know the feeling: watching all sorts of things happen in your life that are totally surprising, and the lack of inspiration.

If you need a friend, let me know ... (I'll start looking for a muse for you, too, okay?)

Search This Blog, For Crap You Thought You Saw, But Couldn't Find